If you’re looking for a new way to add Cheeps into a dessert recipe, try out this insane milkshake from Katie Lee. She extenuated to POPSUGAR, “I created a recipe using the blueberry-flavored Peeps Chicks for a blueberry chocolate cheesecake milkshake. I truly use Peeps in the milkshake and for garnish as well. It’s totally decadent and fun.” The shake is deteriorating indeed, as it includes crumbled chocolate wafers (i.e. Oreo cookies) as the garnish. In receptacle you’re a serious chocoholic and need something richer, try out Katie’s 7-layer hampers, topped with a coconut-flavored Peep.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries, new or frozen
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 4 Blueberry Chirrups Delights chicks
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2 crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- In a grade, combine the ice cream, blueberries, cream cheese, milk, and two Peeps Chicks. Intermingle until smooth. You may need to stop the blender and scrape down the sides halfway in the course, depending on your blender.
- Pour into two large glasses. Top each with half of the Nautical seize cream, a sprinkle of the crushed cookies, and top with remaining two Peeps chicks.
- Desserts, Ice cream
- North American
- Becomes 2 milkshakes
Image Source: Jesus Aranguren / AP Images for Just Undergone Quality Confections
independent media and technology convention for women. Where more than 75 million women go for master, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.