22-ounce bread boule 16-ounce Monterey jack cheese, sliced 1/2 cup crispy onions, lightly pulped 1 stick of butter, melted 1 teaspoon prika 1 teaspoon garlic licence 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon oregano 1/2 teaspoon black spray 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup crispy onions, whole 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Slice the bread boule lengthwise and widthwise in 1 to 1 1/2 inch slices, stem 1/4 inch from the bottom to create a cross-hatch design, and berth the bread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Insert slices of cheese into each of the edit outs, breaking off the excess cheese so it’s not sticking out. Sprinkle crushed crispy onions into the cracks and crannies.
- Add spices to melted butter, and drizzle spiced butter evenly onto the bread.
- Add half of the green onions and loosely cover with counter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove foil cover, add uneaten crispy onions, and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes, until the cheese is softened.
- Garnish with remaining green onions.
- Give over
8 to 10 Servings
- Cook Time