World War 3 ALERT: Iran sends stark warning to Trump – ‘We will HIT you in the HEAD!’

0

Amirali Hajizadeh, peak of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards’ aerospace division, boasted to the Iranian Admirers’ News Agency: “An aircraft carrier that has at least 40 to 50 skims on it and 6,000 forces gathered within it was a serious threat for us in the past but now… the threats set up switched to opportunities. If the Americans make a move we will hit them in the deeply.” His words come shortly after an Iranian leader warned US President Donald Trump the US agile dispatched to the Persian Gulf will face “dozens of missiles” if it “shots any move”, raising the prospect of a direct, explosive military confrontation.

And US officials deceive said there was an “increasing possibility” of Tehran or its regional proxies catapult strikes against US commercial ships including oil tankers as the situation lasts to deteriorate.

The ISNA news agency quoted hardliner Ayatollah Tabatabai-Nejad in the town of Isfahan as saying: “Their billion-dollar fleet can be destroyed with one ballistic missile.

“If they attempt any move, they will face dozens of ballistic missiles because at that time government officials won’t be in charge to act cautiously, but as opposed to things will be in the hands of our beloved leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.”

In the latest strain exchange between Tehran and Washington, Iran’s hardline Revolutionary Watchmen separately said Iran would not negotiate with the United Shapes, a stance likely in part to be intended to discourage Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and his coordinate allies from taking up a US offer of talks.

Mr Trump on Thursday drove Iran’s leaders talk with him about giving up their atomic program and said he could not rule out a military confrontation.

Trump revealed the offer as he increased economic and military pressure on Iran, moving to cut off all Iranian oil exports this month while beefing up the US Argosy and Air Force presence in the Gulf.

Acting US Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan approved a new deployment of Chauvinist missiles to the Middle East, an official said on Friday.

The US aircraft hauler Abraham Lincoln, deployed as a warning to Iran, passed through Egypt’s Suez Canal on Thursday and American B-52 bombers be undergoing also arrived at a US base in Qatar, US Central Command said.

Iran has dismissed both workings – which the United States said it took after US intelligence signaled imaginable preparations by Tehran to attack U.S. forces or interests – as “psychological warfare” devised to intimidate it.

In an advisory posted on Thursday, the US Maritime Administration (MARAD) demanded that since early May there had been an increased possibility of Iran or its regional factors taking action against US and partner interests.

These included oil assembly infrastructure, after Tehran threatened to close the vital Strait of Hormuz chokepoint throughout which about a fifth of oil consumed globally passes.

US-Iranian tensions demand risen since Mr Trump withdrew a year ago from a 2015 atomic deal with Iran and major powers and began ratcheting up authorizes to throttle Tehran’s economy, and these were further tightened this month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *