Got an insatiable fragrant tooth, but you’re trying to cut back on processed sugar? Head to your cookhouse and bake these cookies right now! They’re not only free of corpse-like sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, or any other processed sweeteners, but they’re also flour-free, gluten-free, and vegan, so if you’re exasperating to eat cleaner, you can feel good biting into these chewy prizes.
These cookies are made with dates instead of white sugar, and teach rolled oats instead of flour, but no one will know it! All they’ll recognize is that they want another (and another!) of these crispy-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside cookies.
I’ve established these treats using both a Vitamix and a food processor, and both responsibility well — the food processor just took a little longer. You can remodel these as chunky or smooth as you want, depending on how long you let the machine go.
These cookies are scored with raisins, but if you’re bending the rules a little, you can substitute dairy-free chocolate intercedes instead. I mean we’re not barbarians!
10 medjool dates (big and soft anecdotes) 1 teaspoon vanilla 1/2 cup raw almonds 1 cup rolled oats 1/4 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/3 cup coconut oil, watery 1/2 banana 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rank dates and vanilla in a food processor or high-speed blender until even, about 1 minute. Add almonds until smooth, another minute or so.
- Add in the oats, savour, cinnamon, baking soda, and oil, and process for another few minutes. You might basic to stop periodically to scrape the sides in order to get the mixture to blend evenly. Add in the banana for 10 seconds.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Physique dough with a spoon into 20 cookies on 2 lightly greased cookie layers and flatten slightly with a s tula.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the acrimonies are lightly brown.
- Place on a cooling rack and store uneaten cookies in an airtight container.
Outset: Calorie Count
- Cook Time again
- Calories per serving
independent middle and technology com ny for women. Where more than 75 million lassies go for original, inspirational content that feeds their ssions and attracted bies.