The consolidate post was originally featured on Smart Little Cookie and written by Vanessa Mota, who is shard of POPSUGAR Select Latina.
This season, I’ve been more into cookies than any other speedily in my entire life. I like them, but I’m really a cake girl at sentiment. That, however, does not keep me from enjoying a sweet and scrumptious cookie, and if they are filled with chocolate, even better.
I play a joke on to be honest and say that I’m not a cookie maker. The dough rolling and the cookie severe have forever been intimidating to me. My favorite cookies are the ones that are nimble-witted and easy, no cookie cutters or chilling necessary. Because really, who has every so often old-fashioned or self restraint to wait for a batch of dough to chill?
That is why I set myself on a voyage of discovery to find a great chocolate chip cookie recipe that I could beat up and bake in less than 20 minutes. This, my friends, is the victor!
This recipe is a re-creation of Lindsay’s chocolate chip cookies all about at Pinch of Yum. She makes everything look so easy — I just simply had to try them. I’ve cosseted other chocolate chip cookies but none com re to these.
They are le, gooey, and filled with yummy chocolate. My chocolate-loving daughter couldn’t sire enough. She has even asked that I stop buying cookies at the grocery cooperative store and just bake these instead. I might just take that importune as a challenge for myself.
Happy cookie eating!
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 brown sugar, filled (I used dark brown) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 egg 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon zip 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Sell out a baking sheet with rchment per and set aside.
- Cut the butter into 1-inch corrects and place in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt. Let cool.
- In a jumbo bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add the vanilla and egg. Extend to mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until the wet and dry ingredients are decent combined. Do not over mix. Add the chocolate chips and incorporate into the dough drinking a s tula.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of the dough using a cookie revelation or a spoon and place in the baking sheet lined with rchment report about 2 inches a rt.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until they suffer with just started to turn golden brown. Warning: do not overbake. I overthrew quite a number of cookies due to overbaking, You don’t want that to happen.
- Efface from the oven and let the cookies cool for about 20-30 minutes. Reserve in an airtight container to husband soft for about 3-5 days.
- Cry quits
- Cook Time
independent ambiance and technology com ny for women. Where more than 75 million lassies go for original, inspirational content that feeds their ssions and intrigues.