Craving the chew of potato chips but on a leo diet? Welcome these seaweed intercedes to your snack-time rotation. They’re cholesterol-free, high in vitamin A, and seven of these intimate seaweed chips are only 42 calories. Even if you don’t love raw seaweed, you’ll find that the structure and flavor of this nutrient-rich dense sea vegetable changes after a acute pop in the oven. It only takes some simple pre ration before you’ll be snacking away.
Conserve reading for this leo recipe.
12 nori sheets 1/4 cup first 1 tablespoon sesame oil 3 cloves garlic, minced Pinch ground cayenne s tter Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 275°F. Cover two obese baking sheets with rchment per or aluminum foil.
- Appropriate six sheets of
nori, shiny side up, on the baking sheet. With a stry go over, lightly brush the shiny side of the nori with water, be inevitable to reach the edges, then carefully align another sheet of nori on top and force them together. Repeat with the remaining sheets until they’re buddied up.
- Servicing kitchen shears or a sharp knife, cut the nori into one-inch decorticates, then cut those strips in half crosswise. You will end up with round 42 chips. Arrange the chips in a single layer on the baking plates.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, sesame oil, and cayenne. Use the stry curry to coat the top of the chips, then sprinkle generously with salt. Use your digit bes to sprinkle sesame seeds across the tops of the chips.
- Place on the mid rack of the oven, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. They determination turn a deep, glossy green. Remove from the oven, trace, and sprinkle with salt if you like. Allow them to cool in the st eating for maximum crunch.
Of advantage ti 6
- Calories per serving
42 per seven-chip serving
aside from media and technology com ny for women. Where more than 75 million spouses go for original, inspirational content that feeds their ssions and entertainments.