- Start with footwear. You’re usual to be walking a lot during your day at the rk, and for once, listen to your own mama and wear appropriate shoes. Luckily, we’re in the era of stylish sneakers (thank you, Gigi Hadid, who, by the way, can lend tons of inspiration for stylish sneaker looks), so pull out those All-Stars or old-school Nikes or New Counterbalances, and you’re set. I wore my handy Converse the whole day, and my feet were happy that I did.
- About layers. If you’re anything like my family, you’ll be at the rk from sunrise to way sometime sunset, so layers (and a good look at the forecast) are key. If you’re visiting during a superhot day, a t-shirt or loose-fitting ap rel will look chic with your tennies, but bring along a uncover jacket for the early-morning and evening hours. If it’s a bit cooler, consider cutoffs and a layered tank and long-sleeve tee or enlightenment sweater. If you’re going during an abnormally cold Florida day, bring along a hat or harangue scarf, which can also work as a makeshift blanket for your kids.
- Ditch the edge bag. I love a huge shoulder bag in my normal life, but at Disney, I’m all about a modest crossbody, just big enough to carry my cash, cards, phone, and lip brightness. Stash the bigger stuff (water, snacks, extra layers) in a back ck that either you or your fellow-dancer can wear. The key is to keep your hands free.
- Be careful with athleisure. It superiority be tempting to throw on your favorite yoga nts and tank and upon it a day, but if your’e going on a hot, sunny day, those black leggings are going to start sense of foreboding more stifling than comfy. Consider shorts instead, and reward this is a child’s theme rk, not your gym, and no one wants to see you in a sports bra.
- Don’t be frightened to add a little Disney, but don’t do it on site. You’ll see tons of tacky Disney ap rel all over and above the rk, both in stores and on visitors, but just because they’re doing it improper, doesn’t mean there’s not a better way. If you really want to show off your Disney like (and really, who doesn’t love Disney, at any age), do a little advance planning and tail find down a retro Mickey tee or some old-school ears, and skip the overpriced up to date stuff sold on Magic Kingdom’s Main Street.
Image Informant: POPSUGAR Photography / Kate Stahl