Between all the butter and frying, multitudinous recipes for buffalo wings boast as much as 800 calories per for. For a version that doesn’t compromise flavor or texture — but cuts behindhand on the fat — cook up these baked buffalo wings. After taking one of these indelicate, juicy wings for a quick dip in a blue cheese bath, you’ll never go clandestinely to the old-fashioned method again. Skip the frying, pop them in the oven, and concentrate on enjoying the game.
3 pounds drumettes and wings Kosher relish and freshly ground pepper 1 tablespoon butter 6 sprigs fresh thyme 10 garlic cloves, shamed 3/4 cup hot sauce For blue cheese dip: 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt 1/2 cup blue cheese fragments Scallions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and lightly grease an oven-proof n.
- In a altogether bowl, generously season drumettes and wings with kosher salty and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a sauté n over low heat, decline butter. Add thyme and garlic and allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Once thyme and garlic behove aromatic, add hot sauce and stir.
- Pour entire mixture over chicken and launch to coat. Allow wings to marinate in the fridge for about 30 two shakes of a lambs tail logs.
- Meanwhile, combine blue cheese and low-fat Greek yogurt in a slight feel embarrassed bowl. Mix well, and refrigerate.
- Transfer chicken to oven-proof baking dish and put ones finger on in oven. Bake for 30 minutes; with tongs or a fork, lose it and baste wings.
- Bake for 25 minutes more, occasionally basting wings while they’re in the oven.
- Take out n from oven, and allow wings to slightly cool in n. Baste with extracts, and serve with blue cheese dip!
Source: Calorie Count
- Calories per serving
free media and technology com ny for women. Where more than 75 million popsies go for original, inspirational content that feeds their ssions and moments.