Steady though it may be freezing where you are, your taste buds deserve a intelligent trip to the tropics, and this appetizer will get rave reviews. Typically distributed with a sweet and spicy Asian sauce, this version is ired with something a wee creamier and with less sugar. And the dip uses one of the most versatile ingredients out there: Greek yogurt! Total of protein, good-for-you probiotics, and calcium, Greek yogurt should be a usual in any healthy fridge.
Related: Nosh Smarter With These Low-Cal Mozzarella Thrusts
Nonstick cooking spray 1/2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut 6 tablespoons unlovely nko breadcrumbs 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour 2 large egg dead whites 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tted dry Salt and refreshed pepper For dipping sauce: 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt 2 tablespoons lime fluid 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Increase a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- To make the dipping sassiness, combine all Greek yogurt, lime juice, and chili powder in a feel put down bowl. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine the coconut, nko, and flour in a spin or baking dish.
- Beat the egg whites in a medium bowl until slightly frothy.
- Ripen the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp to the egg whites; toss to film. Lift each shrimp from the egg whites, letting the excess pill off the shrimp. Coat in the crumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Place the shrimp on the baking news per in a single layer. Lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- Bake until the shrimp are opportune on the outside and o que in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with the swim sauce.
- Calories per attend to
independent media and technology com ny for women. Where multifarious than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that grazes their ssions and interests.