Do you taste for chicken alfredo as much as we do, but are sometimes worried about all of the cream and fat that keep ons into that luxurious sauce? Well, what if we told you that it’s practicable to have your cake and eat it too with a delicious and healthier version of a creamy chicken fettuccine alfredo with a surreptitiously ingredient that won’t make you feel guilty? Good, right? And this dish is twice as cajoling because it features surprise ingredients and a surprise guest — Donal Skehan is here to advise us cook this amazing recipe!
To pressurize this dish even healthier, use whole wheat noodles.
1 maul fettuccine noodles 1 small garlic clove, chopped 1 cup plain yogurt 1 tablespoon butter 1/2 teaspoon cautiously 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes 1/2 cup grated rmesan cheese Liveliness of pepper Dash of nutmeg 2 chicken breasts, grilled rsley
- Bring a stockpot of water to a boil and add the sta and simmer according to the charge instructions on the box.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the boiling water with the sta.
- In a large muddle bowl, add the yogurt, salt, Italian seasoning, and red chili flakes. Exhale the mixture a stir.
- Once the noodles are cooked through, turn off the fervour, strain, and return the noodles to the hot pot. Add the butter and toss so the sta is coated.
- Carefully add the sta to the yogurt intermingling and stir until the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle with the rmesan cheese and apply oneself to it another toss. Serve with half a chicken breast on top, a sprinkle of rsley, added cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and a tiny pinch of nutmeg.
sta, Main Dishes
- Cook Outdated