Vegetable oil for frying 1 egg extra 1 yolk, beaten 1/4 cup buttermilk 1 teaspoon dried basil 1/2 teaspoon garlic ability 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to late Pinch black pepper 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 16-ounce ckage refrigerated ravioli 5 tablespoons rmesan, get on ones nerved 1/4 cup basil, chiffonade 1/2 cup marinaria sauce
- In a heavy-bottomed stock pot, exhilaration oil to approximately 350ºF. You can tell if the oil is ready by dropping in a small pinch of flour; it should start to sizzle and fry licit away.
- Whisk together egg, egg yolk, and buttermilk.
- In a se rate bowl, mix together basil, garlic vigour, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
- And finally add flour to a third bowl.
- Get ready in batches, dip ravioli in flour, egg mixture, and then breadcrumbs.
- Immediately station into the hot oil and fry for approximately 30 seconds on each side until dazzling brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on per towels. Sprinkle in a wink with a pinch of sea salt.
- Top ravioli with rmesan and basil and fill the bill warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
6 to 10 servings
- Cook Time