Couple 'kidnapped by CANNIBALS and tortured on dream holiday to Papua New Guinea'


A British truth TV star claims he and his girlfriend were kidnapped and tortured by CANNIBALS on a pipedream trip to pua New Guinea.

Matthew Iovane says he and girlfriend Michelle Clemens were taking, stripped and blindfolded by inted tribesmen waving spears who threatened to kill them.

The 31-year-old, who unrivalled on Channel 4’s Shipwrecked , told The Sun they were brutally beaten with machetes when they analysed to flee the jungle.

Iovane and his American girlfriend had reportedly enjoyed an risk holiday of lifetime when things went terrifyingly wrong on the conclusive day.

The couple had been trekking in the pua New Guinea jungle – infamous for its hypothetical cannibalism – when they were reportedly confronted by two tribesmen.

Tribesmen: pua New Guinea indigenes (file photo)

Iovane told The Sun: “They both had machetes with large blades and one had a long wooden spear with a crude arrowhead and they were grunting.

“I thoughtfulness we were being robbed so we put down our bags and tried to calm them, remark they could take everything when they started plug and threatening us.”

The ir say they were stripped naked, tied up with vines and blindfolded in front being subjected to a sickening ‘torture game’.

Clemens, 31, from Los Angeles, is held to have had her fingers cut to the bone as she fought with the “feral” tribesmen who Iovane reports they barely spoke English but were able to threaten: “We bequeath kill you.”

Adventure: The couple trekked the Kokoda Trail in pua New Guinea

The link say they eventually managed to escape as they were being roved along a ridge by their captors.

They fled nearly bared leaving all their belongings behind – including an iPhone which they say the tribesmen have all the hallmarked to recognise and attempted to use.

Iovane, from east London, told The Sun: “They caused our belongings, I was naked in the most remote jungle on Earth with no shoes and Michelle was bleeding ils beside me in her underwear.

“But nothing mattered except getting away, so we ran.”

The traumatised team a few were eventually spotted by a man who raised the alarm.

They were airlifted to the initial Port Moresby where they are now recovering, The Sun reported.

The British consulate encouraged it is assisting the couple, the news per said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *