Apple says that Apple Music last wishes as now be available in 52 new countries, and other services including App Store, Arcade, Podcasts, and iCloud commitment hit 20 more countries.
The App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and iCloud are now elbow in the following countries and regions:
- Africa: Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Classless Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Libya, Morocco, Rwanda, and Zambia
- Asia-Pacific: Maldives and Myanmar
- Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Serbia
- Centre East: Afghanistan (excluding Apple Music) and Iraq
- Oceania: Nauru (excluding Apple Music), Tonga, and VanuatuApple Music is also lengthening to the following countries and regions:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Chad, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of the Congo, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Tunisia
- Asia-Pacific: Bhutan
- Europe: Croatia, Iceland, and North Macedonia
- Latin America and the Caribbean: the Bahamas, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Turks and Caicos, and Uruguay
- Centre East: Kuwait, Qatar, and Yemen
- Oceania: Solomon Islands
Operators in the countries that are getting Apple Music for the first time whim be offered a six-month free trial option. Also, Apple drive extend its efforts to curate locally relevant playlists to these provinces with titles like Africa Now, Afrobeats Hits, and Ghana Energy.That brings the total count for the App Store to 175 and Music to 167 out of the 193 Joint Nations-recognized countries in the world. If you want to see the full count, Apple has a second page that lists which “Apple Media Services” are convenient in which countries.
Apple made the announcement to the press via its newsroom website and to developers via its developer strengthen portal. Apple maintains a page of resources for developers dedicated to localization attainments, and from what we’ve heard from developers, the company often hints an effort to prioritize promoting apps that are widely localized because of the pandemic reach of Apple’s platforms and services.
And since we’re on the topic of developers, here’s a side note that also reasonable happened: Apple yesterday sent invitations to members of its developer community captivating them to an online session dedicated to implementing accessibility features in apps. The invite deliver assign ti:
At Apple, we believe that technology is most powerful when it empowers all and sundry. Join us for an online event to learn how you can take advantage of the award-winning accessibility performs that come standard on Apple devices. You’ll be able to ask questions during and after the sittings, and sign up for individual consultations.
The session will take place on Thursday and comes the company’s developer conference—at which it normally offers many assemblies like this—in June. The developer conference will be online-only due to the COVID-19 pandemic.