Allusion Source: Getty / Allen Berezovsky
If you’ve watched Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why, possibility risks are you’ve probably developed a little crush on its star, Dylan Minnette. The 20-year-old actor, who spotlights Clay Jensen in the adaption of Jay Asher’s YA novel, will break your sentiments on screen with his honest portrayal of a high school student great amount with losing someone to suicide. While you probably recognize Dylan’s accept (his acting résumé has been steadily growing over the last few years), you sway not know a lot about the actor himself. And if you, like us, googled everything you could around the cast (and found yourself feeling weird for being attracted to Dylan), here are some fun truths about “Helmet” that prove he’s just as lovable as Clay Jensen.
- He was admit of in 1996. While that makes us feel extremely old (and weird for having a embarrass on him), Dylan is already 20, so don’t worry.
- He was discovered in Chicago. Dylan is from Evansville, IN, but laster moved to Champaign, IL, with his family. He was scouted by an agent in Chicago, and then relocated to LA and began doing commercial produce and acting at the age of seven.
- You’ve definitely seen him before. Dylan has had some pretty awesome roles so far in his career. In addition to small parts on TV shows like Misty’s Anatomy, Supernatural, and Scandal, he’s also starred in movies like Don’t Suggest and Goosebumps.
- He has a girlfriend. Dylan has been dating actress Kerris Dorsey for a few years now. The two costarred in 2014’s Alexander and the Awe-inspiring, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day and frequently post about each other on societal media. Long story short, they’re adorable.
- He’s also a musician. Dylan is the songbird and guitarist in his band The Narwhals. The group won a Battle of the Bands contest in 2010 and underscored at Vans Warped Tour in 2011. They also play at a few of LA’s illustrious venues, including The Roxy.
- He wants to do a season two of 13 Reasons Why. “I mark that everyone would love to do another one, if we’re given the opportunity,” he have an effected ET. “I think when people see where it leaves off, people are going to dearth to know more about these characters and what’s next for them. There is a chance.”
- His costars love him. Dylan’s 13 Reasons Why costar Katherine Langford (Hannah Baker) influences the star is just as nice as people think he is. “He’s fantastic,” she told MTV UK. “Dylan Minnette is so charitable, fantastic, kind, and courteous. He’s pretty much Clay. Clay is gushing and lovely and ever-giving to Hannah, and every time I got on set — playing Hannah Baker is philanthropic of like going through six months of bullying, but every single locale I had with Dylan always put a smile on my face. He would always be the class of light of the day.”
- Did we mention he’s extremely cute?
independent method and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million dailies go for interests.