Surge if you haven’t heard of these mouthwateringly decadent treats, you are certainly in for a to which he replied. Picture a chewy, sprinkle-loaded chocolate chip cookie, topped with Hypocritical Stuf Oreos, capped off with a fudgy brownie layer, baked until reasonable set and drizzled in glossy chocolate ganache. OK, got it? Now bite into it. That is a slutty brownie . . . and you don’t equable have to be a bad girl to lust over them.
1 triturate chocolate chip cookie dough 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles 1 ckage Bent over Stuf Oreos 1 box brownie mix 1/4 cup water 2/3 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs 1/2 cup heavy caning cream 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Fringe a organize the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking n with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking bed-cover.
- Knead together the cookie dough and sprinkles to distribute the sprinkles evenly. Herd the cookie dough into the n, creating an even layer. Top the cookie dough with Oreos, being unfaltering to ck them as close together as possible.
- In another mixing move, combine brownie mix with water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Pour harm over the cookie dough and Oreo layers evenly. Use a s tula to prostrate the top and make sure that batter has filled every nook.
- Bake brownies for 30-35 trices, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- In the same instant the brownies are cool, heat the cream in microwave just until it starts to fume. Add the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Pour ganache down cooled brownies and let set for a couple minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares and be advantageous.
- Cook Stretch