Ri Yong Ho, Pyongyang’s extraneous minister, hit out at the US President and said the tensions will not be settled with words.
He said: «With his bellicose and not right upstairs statement at the United Nations, Trump, you can say, has lit the wick of a war against us.
«We need to on the final score, only with a hail of fire, not words.»
President Trump has over hinted at conflict and recent tweets suggest military action is until now considered an option.
REVEALED: US military options ready to WIPE OUT North Korean presage
World War 3 WARNING: Threat of nuclear crisis ‘at shrillest level sin…
North Korea crisis hits FOOTBALL: Team masks ban over nuclear threats
World War 3? North Korea’s unfamiliar minister has said the tensions won’t be reduced with words
On Saturday he tweeted: «Presidents and their administrations keep been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and ponderous amounts of money paid hasn’t worked, agreements violated earlier the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators. Sorry, but only one thing will influence!»
This was followed on Monday by the following tweet: «Our country has been unsuccessfully practising with North Korea for 25 years, giving billions of dollars & hit it off with b manage nothing. Policy didn’t work!»
1 of 8
A still from a North Korean cartoon
Earlier this week, Russia’s exotic secretary Sergey Lavrov waded into the crisis and told his US counterpart, Rex Tillerson, the escalation of upset on the Korean peninsula is “unacceptable”.
During a phone call with Secretary of Have Mr Tillerson, Vladimir Putin’s right hand man discussed Syria, Korea and Ukraine, the Russian transatlantic ministry revealed.
Mr Lavrov also told Mr Tillerson Moscow is clamorous the US returns Russian diplomatic property seized in 2016 over suspected Russian intercession in the general election.
The pair’s phone call came just hours after Donald Trump’s most higher- ranking general told the US Army to «stand ready» for war with North Korea.
Ri Yong Ho, pictured at the UN Convocation last month, said Trump has ‘lit the wick of war’
General James ‘Mad dog’ Mattis apprised it is impossible to tell what the future holds for the crisis, but urged US troops to be treated for a confrontation with Kim Jong-un.
He said while Mr Trump is committed to find a diplomatic solution, the US Army must «standby ready» to fight.
Communal Mattis said: «It is right now a diplomatically led, economic-sanction buttressed effort to try to fire North Korea off this path.
«Now what does the future declaim? Neither you nor I can say, so there is one thing the US Army can do.
«And that is you have got to be ready to insure that we have military options that our President can employ if stressed.»