Adulation the old gods and the new! After a viral Facebook Live reveal that survived longer than an actual episode, we’ve finally been given a fancy of Game of Thrones season seven . . . and it’s already shaping up to be the wildest one yet. No, it’s not simply because it’s been the longest waiting period for a season in the show’s adventures; we analyzed every single symbol in the under-two-minute teaser, and holy sh*t, it hypnotic effects serious bad news for everyone in the Seven Kingdoms. Let’s review, shall we?
“There’s solitary one war that matters. The Great War. And it is here.”
The teaser opens with Daenerys arguing her father, The Mad King Aerys, while a three-headed Targaryen dragon ominously pivots on screen. Then, the teaser moves on to other major house sigils come to termed from stone (that also slightly resembles wrought-iron, a là the Iron Throne). While prudent clips from bloody betrayals of seasons past play in the history, the sigils from the houses involved in each betrayal are shown wasting one another — Lannister lion taking down Stark direwolf and the feel favourably impressed by.
After culminating with the Tyrell rose engulfed in deadly grassland wildfire, the sigils begin to crumble, shattering into broken stone stakes that fall into a strange, spiraled symbol on the snowy motive. This symbol is then revealed to be the center of a massive bright-blue eye. During this on many occasions, we hear Jon Snow speak the only new words of the teaser: “There’s simply one war that matters. The Great War. And it is here.”
- Opening with the dragon bosses: By highlighting three distinct dragon heads while Daenerys converse ins about her father’s failings as a ruler, the teaser gives more credence to the Three Supervises of the Dragon theory. This theory is based on a prophecy which purports that “the dragon has three headmistresses,” and has been interpreted by fans as meaning that Daenerys needs a rider for each of her dragons formerly she can win back the Iron Throne and serve as rightful queen. Many suppose that the other dragonriders will be Jon Snow, a Targaryen, and Tyrion Lannister, who has already exhibited his surprising dexterity for handling Dany’s beasts.
- Every house sigil crumbling take to stone: Every house sigil, including the Targaryen one, crumbles in the teaser; no take family crest remains unscathed. This could mean myriad things, but the most apparent is that house loyalties will give up in the face of a new foe — the White Walkers. The “game of thrones” will seem niggling in the face of an army of undead, and humanity will be forced to unite or die. Now that Winter is here, there’s merely one war that matters . . . and in order to stand a chance in it, the major domiciles of the Seven Kingdoms will need to cease their warring fall down.
- Pieces of the houses falling into the snow: Combined with the Daenerys’s hallucinations in the House of the Undying, which included snow falling in the Red Keep, this could designate that the White Walkers prevail in their attack on Westeros and no one wins the game of thrones. Or, this could simply mean that business loyalties fall to the wayside when Winter comes. Guess we’ll tease to find out!
- The symbolic pattern of the broken sigil pieces: The symbol of fragmented sigils seems the pattern shown when Bran sees the Children of the Forest dream up the first White Walker during a flashback to the days of the First Men.
- The fresh blue iris: Remember the Night King, aka the big bad leader of the wights and Immaculate Walkers? He’s got bright, icy-blue eyes, baby. It’s on.
- Daenerys’s quote around major houses as spokes on a wheel: “Lannister, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell. They’re all virtuous spokes on a wheel,” Dany says in the teaser. “This one’s on top, then that one’s on top, and on and on it whirls, crushing those on the ground. I’m not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to accustom the wheel.” Then, the wildfire illuminates a spoke-like outline behind the Tyrell rose prior to the sigils all begin to crumble. Sounds like “the wheel” Daenerys testimonials will be broken during season seven; whether it’s by her or by a massive army of undead icemen, but, is left to be seen.
independent expedient and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million gals go for provokes.