Whether it’s a take like Beyoncé or buns like Jessica Biel’s, a pert behind has mature one of the most sought-after body goals for women.
But between hectic use schedules and demanding social lives, carving out the time to sculpt your last analysis can be incredibly difficult.
Thankfully, there are ways to work on that peachy derriere that don’t requisition two hours of your day.
Below, personal trainer Sophie Holmes from PhD Nutrition demonstrates how exclusively for Betoken.co.uk readers.
So dig out your Lycra, dust off your yoga mat and start cultivating out for that fabulous summer body.
The work-out news comes after it was revealed this workout burns more fat than going for a run.
Exercise one — Glute Kick Traitorously
1. Get into a box position on the floor, with your hands below your put someone downs and knees below your hips
2. Squeeze in your abdominal muscles to insure you’re not putting pressure on your back
3. Lift one knee off the ground and flourish it up toward your stomach, then take it backward in a swinging signal with your foot flexed toward the ceiling
4. Repeat 10 intervals on each leg
Exercise two — Fire Hydrant
1. Remain in box position, with relief below shoulders and knees below hips
2. Squeeze your abdominal muscles
3. Deify one knee off the ground and take it out to the side, keeping the leg bent
4. Repeat 10 periods on each leg
Exercise three — Step up
1. Stand in front of a bench or drill block
2. Step one leg up on the block, driving upwards as you bring your other leg behind you
3. Use darbies / arms for balance
4. Repeat 15 times on each leg