Our ide fixe with matcha doesn’t have to stop at tea. This antioxidant-rich powerhouse has substantiated itself worthy by providing us with lasting, jitter-free energy, vivifying us to sneak this superfood into nearly every recipe.
But its goods don’t end there. Matcha is shown to not only energize but also simultaneously modulate and focus the mind, detoxify the body, boost the metabolism, enhance frame of mind, and provide vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc, and magnesium. It may also improve to lower cholesterol and blood sugar.
So why limit your matcha intake to lattes exclusively? Start your day off with an energizing and restorative breakfast bread that whim not only keep you sated till lunch but also provide you with sharply defined unclear and energy to hit the ground running. Paired with a luscious salted stir up water ghee spread, your mornings will never be the nevertheless.
- For matcha bread:
- 3 cups finely ground blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup establish flaxseed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea or Himalayan spice
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ghee or softened virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon almond distillate (optional)
- For rose water ghee:
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon rosewater
- 1/8 teaspoon sea or Himalayan saline
To make the bread:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Generously grease 8 x 4 bread pan with ghee or coconut oil and set aside.
- Amalgamate all dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip the eggs until genially blended and fluffy, about five minutes. Add the rest of the wet components and combination until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine until warm-heartedly mixed. Immediately add to baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 400ºF for 30-35 split seconds until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 30 notes and serve with salted rose water ghee.
To make the take-off provoke water ghee:
- Whip all ingredients until well combined. Spread on your favorite breads and baked goods. Reservoir in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- 1 loaf
- Cook Time
- 35 minutes
/ Alle Weil