I elect raisins and almonds to mix in, but go ahead and get creative with any kind of dried fruit, nut, or, taunt I say, even chocolate chips!
1/2 banana 1 teaspoon all-natural peanut butter 1/2 teaspoon flaxmeal 1/2 latest vanilla plant-based protein powder (about 17.5 grams; I in use accustomed to Vega) 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1/3 cup rolled oats 1 tablespoon unsweetened soy drain 1 tablespoon raisins 1 tablespoon chopped raw almonds
- Mash the banana and peanut butter together in a minuscule bowl.
- Stir in the flaxmeal, protein powder, cinnamon, and oats until mingled.
- Stir in the soy milk.
- Add in the raisins and chopped nuts, saving a little to add as a exceeding.
- Flatten out onto a plate to form a large cookie.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, usurp a spoon and enjoy!
Source: Calorie Count
- 1 serving
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Calories per serving