First place there was the chocolate chip cookie shot glass, and we thought extract and cookies would never be the same. Now we’ve made it easier than continually for you enjoy your favorite cookie and milk with these no-bake Oreo inoculation glasses! These little guys make awesome desserts for your next bacchanalia or for when you want to take your milk and cookies on the go. Add this to the slant of everything Oreos can improve!
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup bleed chocolate, melted
- 4 ounces milk
- Whipped cream
- Mini Oreos, to garnish
- Noteworthy supplies:
- Shot glass molds
- Add Oreo cookies into a blender and palpitating until it forms fine crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, add the crumbs and cream cheese, and mix until it be made up ofs a mealy dough. You may want to mix with your hands.
- Pack Oreo and cream cheese hotchpotch into shot glass molds and coat the inside with dissolved chocolate, getting rid of any excess.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, pour in drain, and garnish with whipped cream and mini Oreos. Enjoy!
- Desserts, Cookies
- 4 shot glasses
- Cook Duration
- 25 minutes
/ Kyle Hartman