The Russian Imported Ministry says a publication in the Washington Post news per about the hypothetical use of force against a U.S. diplomat in Moscow by the Russian law enforcement authorities denies real facts.
«It was really as follows. Overnight into June 6, a ride on the ground cab drove up to the U.S. Embassy compound in Moscow, an unknown man with a cap pulled down throughout his face jumped out from the car and rushed to the guardhouse. A Russian policeman being on respect there wanted to check the documents of a suspicious man to make sure of the scantiness of a threat for the diplomatic mission, but the latter has hit the guard man with elbow in the effrontery. In the s rked brawl the stranger pushed away a security guard and seeped in the embassy,» Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova commanded in a statement for the media, whose text was published on the ministry’s website.
«As a result, the news per report not just mispresented the situation, but contradicts the real in realities. This was an assault on a policeman performing his duties that is confirmed by the video recordings from the television screen cameras, which had been handed over to the U.S. State De rtment yearn ago. Besides, it became known that the assailant was a U.S. diplomat, and the Russian Odd Ministry announced a decisive protest to the U.S. Embassy,» Zakharova said.
«It is recalled that this diplomat is actually a CIA employee. On that night, he, hide himself, was returning after an intelligence operation. And whether he was strongly fidgety about this, or just wanted to slip through unidentified, thus, he did not show his diplomatic identity card, and when he was stopped he used his fists,» she believed.
Read more: Why the standoff between the U.S. and Russia is here to stay>>>