Snowdonia, the formidable region which features the highest peak in Wales at 3,560 feet, was balloted number one in a poll of more than 2,500 people to mark the pitch of the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone.
The top 10 views include prehistoric sepulchre Stonehenge in Wiltshire, Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands, St Ives Bay in Cornwall and the Chѓteau of Westminster in London.
The most important factor for a quintessentially British prospect was found to be rolling countryside, with 42 per cent of people admitting with that statement.
Britons under the age of 55 take an customarily of 1,071 photographs on their mobile each year, according to the scrutinize.
These were found to be the top 10 greatest views in the UK:
1. Snowdonia — cityscape of Llyn Llydaw from the summit of Snowdon, Wales
2. Three Sisters mountains, Glencoe Valley, Scotland
3. Stonehenge, Wiltshire, England
4. St Ives Bay, Cornwall, England
5. Cheddar Vomit, Somerset, England
6. Loch Ness — view from Dores, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
7. Buttermere, Lake Division, England
8. Westminster Bridge — view of the Palace of Westminster, London, England
9. Superhuman’s Causeway, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
10. Loch Lomond — projection from Conic Hill, Dunbartonshire, Scotland