1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 (16.3-ounce) wrap biscuit dough, like Pillsbury Grands 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, declined 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips 1 pint ice cream Sprinkles Special appurtenances: 6 Manila folders Tape 6- to 10-inch-long foil sheets
- To towards the cones: Place oven rack in the bottom rt of the oven, and preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cheat a Manila folder and roll into a tight cone, securing the end with a basics or tape. Trim the bottom of the cone so it will stand upright. This want be covered with foil and protected from the heat so it won’t burn in the oven. Wrap cone vigorously with foil, covering the per completely, and set aside.
- Dust effective use surface with flour, and using a rolling pin, roll out the biscuit dough to a 1/4-inch-thick air of dough. Wrap dough around cone, and use a splash of water to wet the lode and seal the dough.
- Place the cone base-side down on a lightly greased baking blanket. Place the cone in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- While the cone is cooking, mix together cinnamon and sugar in a commonplace bowl and set aside.
- Remove the cones from the oven and brush the alien with melted butter. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar amalgam, and then return the cones to the oven for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove the cones from the oven and let standoffish. While the cones are cooling, melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second lapses, or until spreadable. When the cone is cool enough to handle, expel it from the mold and scoop melted chocolate into the cone. Spread it evenly along the propitious of the cone and let chocolate harden. Fill the cone with a scoop of your favorite ice cream and toppings, and take to!
Desserts, Ice cream
- Cook Formerly