The unbidden child sex abuse inquiry has denied claims it has plans to drop the inquiry into Lord Janner.
The Sunday Telegraph suggested the inquiry was to walk out on examining allegations the former Labour MP abused victims between the 1950s and 1980s.
Myriad than 30 complainants are due to give evidence against Lord Janner, who ebbed in December.
The inquiry has faced various setbacks including the de rture of two superior lawyers and three chairwomen.
The news per claimed Lord Janner’s son, Daniel Janner, a QC, had been unburdened by a source the investigation into allegations his father was a edophile would be stopped.
It quoted Mr Janner as saying: «A wholly reliable source has informed me the strand into my is to be dropped».
But an inquiry spokesman said: «It is not being dropped.»
Lord Janner, who was an MP in Leicester for almost 30 years, died shortly after a judge had ruled that he was not fit to grove trial for alleged child sex offences.
The family believes Lord Janner is credulous and that the 33 men and women who have accused Lord Janner entertain fabricated their accounts.
The Independent Inquiry into Child Sex Rebuke was set up in 2014 to examine whether public bodies, including the police, in England and Wales had deteriorated in their duty to protect children from sexual abuse.
It is analysing claims of abuse involving «well-known people» with one specific strand looking into depositions made against Lord Janner.
The inquiry has seen three of its chairwomen intensify down in the last two years.
It faced a further setback on Thursday when Ben Emmerson QC, the ton senior lawyer working for the inquiry, resigned after saying he was no longer the «fix person» for the role.
His colleague Elizabeth Prochaska, the second most elder lawyer on the team, had stepped down on 15 September.
Prime Churchman Theresa May has said she still has confidence in the inquiry.