OK Outback, we’ve envisaged your Loaded Bloomin’ Onion, and we’re hooked. A deep-fried onion overspread with cheesy bacon fries? But why is it a limited-edition item? It should be a changeless fixture on the menu! Just in case you decide to take it away, we’ve licked up a homemade version to satiate our comfort-food cravings.
1 blooming onion 1 1/2 cups french fries 1/4 teaspoon spice salt 1/4 teaspoon onion powder 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano Nonstick cooking sprayer 2/3 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese 2 strips cooked bacon, diced 1 cup ranch arraying 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prep Outback-style blooming onion and tension oil.
- Combine french fries with seasoning salt, onion crush, and oregano in a medium bowl and toss until well-mixed. Arrange experienced fries on a small sheet tray sprayed with nonstick cooking plate and bake for about 6 minutes, or until the fries have begun to frangible up slightly.
- While the fries are crisping up, fry blooming onion and then become successful on per towels to let excess oil drain off.
- Next, top the warm fries with cheese unite and bacon and bake for another 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and droplet frothing. Immediately top the blooming onion with the warm, gooey cheese fries.
- Lastly, mix together ranch upbraiding and cayenne pepper to serve on the side.
Appetizers, Lord it over Foods
Serves 4 to 6
- Cook Time