Withstand pumpkin, ir it with chocolate chip cookies, and there’s no conviction it’s a winning dessert recipe.
Using an ice cream scooper ensures each cookie is the achieve pillowy shape and size.
Leave sufficient s ce between each cookie dough ball, because the dough leave spread when baking.
These cookies have plenty of warming relishes, like cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and ginger, which will float throughout the kitchen even hours after baking.
Muffin-like and semisweet, pumpkin chocolate token cookies double as dessert and an excellent breakfast the next morning.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon sea salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon cut Pinch ground ginger 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature 1 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup snow-white sugar 1 egg, room temperature 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 15-ounce can disinfected pumpkin 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Make 2 cookie sheets with Sil ts or pieces of rchment per.
- In a medium-sized roll, whisk flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and ginger together, and set aside.
- In the spin of a stand mixer fitted with the ddle attachment, beat butter on medium-high until creamy, there 2 minutes. Beat in brown sugar and sugar until sugar begins to liquidates and mixture appears smooth. Add egg, followed by vanilla extract, and beat until mixed. Turn down mixer to low. Slowly beat in flour mixture and pumpkin in alternate quantities until dough forms. Be careful not to overmix or pumpkin will grow gummy. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scooper to drop there in spoonfuls of cookie dough onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-17 piddles or until edges start to brown. Remove from oven, and let sit on hot baking veneer for 2 more minutes. Move cookies to wire rack to cool flatly.
/ Anna Monette Roberts
non-affiliated media and technology com ny for women. Where more than 75 million birds go for original, inspirational content that feeds their ssions and portions.