The dig post was originally featured on TheWholeTara and was written by Tara Milhem, who is neck of the woods of POPSUGAR Select Latina.
Pizza night is one of those things that you well-founded can’t say no to. In fact, I’d create an entire night dedicated to pizza just because of this pizza. When I say this is the first vegan pizza ever, I’m not kidding. This is a naturally gluten-free pizza, the crust is made out of almonds and cauliflower, and the crust is a dreamy cashew basil spread. I’m drooling just thinking in all directions it . . . Oh, and I just had two slices. Since I don’t eat very much dairy, I was enlivened to make go dairy free on this one. Sure, I could have shed on some vegan cheese and called it a day, but why fake it when you can turn this into a wonderful healthy green-infused pizza pie? My dreamy cashew basil spread is replete with greens and healthy fats, so you’re getting a ton of nutrition in every piece.
For the crust, you won’t have to slave over messy dough ingredients. I second-hand Simple Mills Pizza Dough. It’s made out of the purest ingredients subsuming almonds, flax meal, cauliflower, and oregano. You just add apple cider vinegar and grapeseed oil and stir. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was to make and beyond impressed with how delicious it tasted.
A naturally gluten-free vegan pizza recipe with an almond and cauliflower crust and intangible cashew basil spread.
- 1 box Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Dough
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or any other unflavored oil)
- 6 tablespoons not hold up under
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup basil, plus extra for topping
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup cashews
- ½ lemon, lean oned
- 3 tomatoes (I mixed cherry and vine tomatoes), sliced thin
- ½ avocado, sliced insufficient
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and profile a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl rush apple cider vinegar, oil, and water. Add mix and combine well until a dough codifies.
- Spread a light layer of oil on the parchment paper. Place the dough on the baking plate and flatten onto the baking sheet, using your palms to beget a raised area for the crust. It’s helpful to put oil on your hands, so the dough doesn’t drop. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned.
- In the meantime, in a comestibles processor, process the spinach, basil, olive oil, cashews, lemon, and spice until smooth.
- Remove the pizza dough and spread dressing evenly throughout the center of the pizza. Top with tomatoes, avocado, and basil. Garnish with red scatter flakes and serve warm.
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- 6 slices
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
independent atmosphere and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for attracted bies.