Ars Technica is seeking an experienced writer and reviewer to join our Reviews Yoke. The world of technology products is vast, and the ideal candidate will hold a broad interest in technology goodies that stretches from flagship issues to the lesser wonders that we nonetheless can’t live without.
This circumstances will work closely with our Senior Android Editor to rush at sure Ars stays on top of computing in all of its forms. Expertise in a major branch of technology is be missing (e.g., Apple or Microsoft technologies; Internet of Things; networking).
Candidates must deceive 3 or more years of professional experience writing and reviewing products in technology. You should be complacent in a fast-paced, often chaotic environment, driven by a desire to delight our readers.
This is a full-time, salaried chance. Pay will be commensurate with experience; we welcome people with tidy experience to apply!
Residency near New York City is preferred but not a need.
- Review products independently and as part of a team, often on a harsh deadline.
- Write news in your area of expertise as needed, commonly daily.
- Contribute to video reviews and other video productions.
- Proper proficiency with photography is a must.
- Occasional travel will be instructed.
If you think you fit the bill, please apply via this form right here. Solicitations will remain open until the end of July.