Air India passenger finds dead COCKROACH in flight meal


Rahul Raghuvashi was on lodge the AI127 flight from Hyderabad, India to Chicago.

He was halfway owing to his vegetarian meal when he found a cockroach lurking in his food.

The Boston-based news-hen tweeted his grim discovery with the caption: “@AirIndia now of uses cockroach for vegetarian meals on AI127 #sicktomystomach #traumatised #cockroachinfood.”

Air India returned to Rahul’s tweet and apologised for the incident.

The airline said: “We apologise for any in caused.

“We have a zero tolerance policy in this respect. Incumbent action is taking place.”

Rahul told MailOnline: “I ate half of it. I perfectly couldn’t bring myself to eat anything after I found the roach in my scoff. I was so nauseous.

“People around me were extremely grossed out. A guy sitting at also threw up after he saw it.

“In fact, one of the cabin crew members give the word delivered he couldn’t eat anything either after he came over and saw what I was corrected.”

Rahul also revealed that when he opened his sealed blanket there was a crumble of long black hair on it.

He added: “It just goes to show how much they trouble about hygiene.”

India Times reported that the airline has recognize this lapse in hygiene and has contacted their catering com ny. has contacted Air India for a comment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *