Stir up over, cold bowl of cereal! This time of year invokes for warming yourself up with a bowl of hot and hearty oatmeal. Full of whole-grain fiber, this breakfast will-power keep you satisfied all morning, which equals weight loss! Believing plain oats is healthier than buying ckets that are already sweetened, and less valuable too, but that doesn’t mean you have to go without flavor. Add these pleasant morsels to your next half-cup serving of rolled oats (190 calories).
- One inadequate diced banana (89), three ounces nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt (62), and two walnut halves, chopped (26): 367 calories
- One midget diced pear (86), eight pistachios (32), and one-quarter cup granola (86): 394 calories
- One insignificant diced apple (80), one chopped Medjool date (66), six chopped almonds (42), and a sprinkle of cinnamon (0): 378 calories
- One tablespoon peanut butter (95), one-eighth cup wried cherries (65), and one teaspoon maple syrup (15): 365 calories
- One tablespoon almond butter (95), half a cup unsweetened applesauce (51), one tablespoon honey (64): 400 calories
- One cup todays or frozen blueberries (84) and one tablespoon chopped cashews (49): 323 calories
- One cup chopped pineapple (41), one-eighth cup raisins (54), and one tablespoon unsweetened destroyed coconut (37): 322 calories
- 12 sliced grapes (41), 15 chopped peanuts (88), and one-eighth cup unembellished cranberries (65): 384 calories
independent media and technology firm for women. Where more than 75 million women go for queer fish, inspirational content that feeds their ssions and interests.