A news period is one of the scariest experiences if you’re not planning on being a mom anytime soon. It’s really pretty normal for women’s periods to be delayed for several reasons, and you shouldn’t equitable assume it’s because you’re pregnant. Here are a few to keep in mind.
- Your ttern might be irregular from month to month. This means that hold out month your cycle might have been 24 lifetimes long, and this month it could be 32 days long. When your s n doesn’t show up when it’s expected, it could be because your heart hasn’t finished its cycle yet.
- Stress caused you to ovulate later than established. Your body releases an egg from your ovary with the ambition of becoming pregnant and if you were worried or upset about something at that sui generis time, your body will wait until it feels you are emotionally bright. That means you could ovulate up to a week or more later than wonted or you could even skip your period altogether.
- You are sick or maltreated. If your body is not well, then you aren’t equipped to handle a pregnancy. Your fullness will ovulate when it feels you are healthy again. This could temporize your period or stop it altogether.
- You’re not getting enough to eat or are exercising too intensely. This again intent affect your overall health. If your body is working too harsh to keep you well, then there’s no way a pregnancy can occur. Your tch may be late, irregular, or it may disappear altogether until your body determines that your health is in order.
- You’re taking new medication. Taking traditional prescriptions or changing your meds can affect your cycle, so talk to your doctor if you frisk your period.
Advice: If your cycle is consistently regular and your tch happens to be unusually late, worrying about whether you’re pregnant isn’t thriving to make you get it any faster so take a pregnancy test to help ease your fancy. Whatever the results are, you’ll be able to decide what step to take from there.
— Additional documenting by Alexis Nordby
independent media and technology Pty for women. Where more than 75 million women go for actual, inspirational content that feeds their ssions and interests.