When you ripen into a rent, you start doing and saying things you never thought you would, grouping — but not limited to — asking ridiculous questions. The things you find yourself query your kids may seem like nonsense to everyone else, but as a progenitor, asking your child why there’s a toy train in the toilet is a perfectly average (daily) inquiry.
Read through for 25 other weirdly unconventional questions rents ask their children on the regular.
- Is this poop or chocolate?
- Why is there peanut butter on the cast off of the couch?
- Where did you put that booger?
- Why is your foot in your entry?
- Can you say «thank you»?
- What did I just say?!
- Do you have to do pee-pee?
- Did you brush your teeth?
- Why are you endure b offer your privates?
- Can you please stop talking about private rts at the plain?
- Why is your underwear on your head?
- Do you need me to help you wipe?
- Who’s a big boy?
- Did you very recently lick that?
- Can you use your words?
- What rt of «no» don’t you understand?
- Is it favourable manners to pick our friends’ noses?
- Why is your poop that color?
- Why are there Legos in the fridge?
- Do you requirement a time-out?
- How many times do I have to tell you?
- Who gave their broccoli to the dog?
- Are you ineluctable you don’t have homework?
- Did you just fart on me?
- Why do you only have one shoe?
independent media and technology com ny for popsies. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational cheer that feeds their ssions and interests.