There’s so much that happens in 13 Fittings Why, that it’s helpful — and maybe even necessary — to watch it a few times. Because the expose jumps back and forth so much, you may have gotten confused around the order in which things actually happen. Each person on Hannah’s binds makes it on there for a very specific reason; one person is on there twice, and Clay, opulently Clay didn’t actually do anything wrong. For clarity’s sake, here’s the shortlist of who be in touches to which tape, and why.
- Justin, for taking the inappropriate picture of her on the slide then stop Bryce spread it around school.
- Jessica, for dating Alex and fringe benefit her out.
- Alex, for ending their friendship in favor of dating Jessica and correspondence Hannah’s name on «the list» at school.
- Tyler, for stalking and taking artless pictures of her.
- Courtney, for saying that the photo of them kissing is of Hannah and another popsy, leading the guys to think she’s easy.
- Marcus, for trying to sexually violation her in the booth at the diner.
- Zach, for stealing the compliments and throwing away the note she had scribbled him. (He doesn’t actually throw it away, but Hannah doesn’t realize that.)
- Ryan, for publicizing her very personal poem in the school’s literary magazine.
- Sheri, for abuse down the stop sign, which leads to Jeff’s death.
- Justin, for detonating rapist Bryce into Jessica’s room while she’s passed out pub-crawl.
- Clay, just because she feels like she needs to explain tasks to him.
- Bryce, for raping her in the hot tub.
- Mr. Porter, for not helping her pursue her rapist, even notwithstanding she didn’t want to divulge his name at the time.
outside media and technology company for women. Where more prejudices.